TBM 930 – Daher
- TBM 930 gets there faster, with speeds of 330 kts./380 mph. This is the latest version of the world’s fastest certified single-engine turboprop.
- A truly integrated flight deck with Garmin’s G3000. Digital avionics suite – the first-ever touchscreen-controlled, all-glass flight deck designed for light turbine aircraft.
- NEW GTC 580 It incorporates streamlined menu structures to remove visual clutter and eliminate mechanical knobs, buttons and selector switches.
- Benefit from the new e-copilot functions to ease your workload with AOA (Angle of attack) indicator, ESP/USP (Enhanced Safety Protection/Under Speed Protection) systems, EDM (Emergency Descent Mode) on your autopilot.
- As an option, 32 additional leather colors are available to enhance the cabin ambiance.
- Simplified Engine Management
- Seat Comfort
- Electrical Power System - faster starts
- In partnership with Scheme Designers (a world leader in aircraft paint scheme and vinyl decal designs), Daher provides assistance to owners for TBM painting and detailing with external paint schemes and colors that make an aircraft truly unique.
- Carbon Fiber Cowlings
- Light Gear Doors
- 5 Blade Composite Propeller and new spinner