Welcome to Mooney. We don’t just fly faster, we fly better. With more than 80 years of product enhancements and customer support, plus a fleet that’s accumulated over 40 million flight hours, we know a thing or two about leading the industry. From speed to range to safety to innovation, we’re constantly redefining what it means to fly a Mooney.
- Company founded in 1929 by Al Mooney in Wichita, Kansas
- Headquarters moved to Kerrville, Texas in 1953
- Serves more than 7,000 customers in the United States and more than 1,000 internationally
- Manufactured and delivered more than 11,000 aircraft worldwide
- Sells four models of the M20, the highest-performing, four-place, single-engine, piston-powered aircraft: Ovation3, Acclaim Type S, Ovation Ultra, Acclaim Ultra