Horloges numérique et écran de vol pour avion – 2 ATI et 3 ATI
The STRATOTIMER is not just a clock! It is a flexible multifunction display (MFD) that is customized to your needs. E.g. it serves as a G-Force indicator or as a backup display showing engine monitoring information, passive TCAS and ADS-B In traffic information, mirror attitude and other main instrument indications.
We make clocks since 1853. Reason enough for us to strive for the very best when developing the next-generation cockpit chronograph:
The 2” and 3” STRATOTIMER combine a state-of-the-art, high-resolution TFT multi-function display with excellent sunlight readability and exceptional ruggedness.
On-board time management is optimized by its straightforward user interface:
· All the important modes are visible on the display at first glance.
· A single user-friendly “push to set” knob sets the desired time or date.
· Like any modern personal device, advanced settings can be found in a menu.
· For example, set flight time & UTC alarms at your convenience.
· The STRATOTIMER’s analogue sweep second indication has convinced even the most conservative pilots who had previously opted for our former mechanical products.
· Maintenance staff will love it, too: The STRATOTIMER’s super-capacitor eliminates the need for battery changes while keeping the timer alive
· GPS synchronizable for highest precision
Stratotimer 2″ ATI
Stratotimer 3″ ATI
Stratotimer 3″ ATI PMA LC90SR